U.S. Citizen Services Appointment System
You must be a US CITIZEN to make the following appointments:
- Applying for a U.S. passport
- Adding pages to a U.S. passport
- Applying for a Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA)
- Returning to submit additional documents for a pending CRBA or Passport application
US Citizens or Foreign Nationals can make appointments for:
- Notary Services
Visitors may receive several services during the same visit to American Citizen Services, but must make separate appointments for each individual service.
Print out your appointment confirmation and write down your "Appointment Password" which is used if you wish to change or cancel your appointment. Bring with you your confirmation sheet to your appointment. If you are unable to print your confirmation sheet, you can still be admitted to your appointment if you present two forms of valid photo identification.
Plan to arrive at least (20) twenty minutes before your appointment time to allow sufficient time to clear security and enter the waiting room. Applicants who arrive more than 10 minutes after their scheduled appointment time forfeit their appointment and must make a new appointment.
Please CLICK HERE to schedule an appointment for any service listed above.
Social Security / Federal Benefits Appointments
Social Security and other Federal Benefits services are now available Monday-Friday1:00-3:00pm by appointment only . To make a Social Security/Federal Benefits appointment,
- please call the American Citizen Services section at 622-6371, Monday-Friday 8:00-11:30am or 1:00-3:00pm, or
- send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Routine services that do not require appointments
Appointments will not be necessary for the following:
- Pick up U.S. Passports (1:00-3:00pm Monday-Friday)
- Pick up Federal Benefits checks (1:00-3:00pm Monday-Friday)
- Voting and Tax Information (8:00-11:30am and 1:00-3:00pm Monday-Friday)
Appointment systems for routine American Citizen Services are now mandatory at all U.S. Embassies and Consulates worldwide.
American Citizen Registration may be done online by clicking here.
If you have questions, please email inquiries to email@example.com.
American Citizen Services Hours
8:00-11:30 am, Monday to Friday
1:00-3:00 pm, Monday to Friday
The Embassy is closed on US And TT holidays
The U.S. Embassy in Port of Spain's Consular Section is closed on weekends and on the last Wednesday of every month.