Skip Global Navigation to Main Content
Skip Breadcrumb Navigation
Crew Member Visas

Individuals working on cruise ships, cargo ships, or for airlines, who will enter the U.S. by sea or air to board their vessel or on board their vessel, must have a C1/D visa.

All Non-Immigrant Visa applicants must schedule an appointment through the online appointment system. No walk-in Non-Immigrant Visa applicants will be accepted.

Please see the section of our website on How to Apply for additional information on scheduling appointments and general application procedures.

The requirements and applications procedures for a Crewmember Visa are discussed below.