Skip Global Navigation to Main Content
Skip Breadcrumb Navigation
Lost/Stolen Passport

The Embassy may only assist you if your passport has been recently lost or stolen and you need to travel immediately to the United States. After making an appointmentAppointment, you will need to bring the following:

  • Photo identification (driver's license, etc.).
  • Proof of citizenship (copy of your passport, US birth certificate or Naturalization Certificate.
  • Police report of the loss or theft. The police report that they issue may be crucial to any insurance claims you might make.

You will have to pay a fee at the cashier in the Embassy. Please check the fee list for the appropriate value, which should be paid in dollars or the equivalent in TT$, cash or international credit card.